Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates as promised

News regarding the Casemates or Artisan Shops at the Garrison District in Fredericton:

I joined a casemate on Monday with 2 potters and a surface designer, all students from the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design. Open daily through 20 September.

Received notice on Monday night that I will be doing a week of Demonstrations for the New Brunswick Crafts Council casemate, Productive Hands, on August 24,26 & 28 from 11:30 - 1:30.

More Critter action:

A deer was browsing the elder bushes that edge the lawn yesterday, got some shots, but I do need to oil the hinges on the living room door.


And finally a jewelry shot:

Badly photographed as it was taken in haste but this is the Nephrite Jade piece that was chosen nonetheless for the gift given to the "Irish girl" at last Friday's retirement party.

I received another note from "P" on Monday morning to let me know that the recipient "loved the necklace."

And now for something completely random:

I am missing a particular breed of an espresso addicted personality quite sharply today. Oh well...
--

No comments: