Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank you

Just giving a shout out here to my regular readers over here for the past month. Turns out that there is a growing number of you that are making more than one visit a month. Thank you!

It's nice to imagine that some of the things that have been shared are either interesting or useful to you.

As well, it turns out that there is someone out there who likes my style of poetry - in Canada no less. That person seems to be checking regularly for what's new. WOW. Now that's a compliment, but my paranoid freak friend would tell me that could be a stalker. I don't think so, I think it just happens to be someone who gets it.

Anytime that any of you want to comment, complain or just agree, feel free, I do mod the comments though just to keep the spam efforts in check.

Cheers
--

No comments: