Thursday, October 16, 2008

recycling

Have you ever noticed how some things just keep coming 'round. People who cycle in and out of your life. Here for a time, gone, back again, gone, back.... and the cycle continues.

Have you ever noticed that that there are times when we have a problem that continues to present itself months or years after the initial problem. It keeps recurring in one form or another but it stays the same problem.

Or a question that keeps occurring...


What is that recycling of events, people, problems or questions trying to teach us. I figure that there is a lesson somewhere in my recycling problem that I have yet to learn, and I have yet to figure out what it is.

If you have figured out a good way to get to the bottom of your recurring problem, let me know.

--

No comments: