Monday, September 8, 2008

Finished and Photographed

Finally, posting some pics of some new work:



This is Flower Slide with a peridot coloured Swarovski Gem prong set in the middle.
It was a piece that just didn't come together the way I initially wanted and so it sat unfinished for a couple of weeks. I think that this actually turned out pretty good what looked like a disaster when it was being made for the MAGNS competition.



This is Freak 2, based on Paranoid Freak 1, which ironically I have yet to photograph. Fresh water pearls in greys and light mauves are woven into a soldered frame.

And because I hate to waste material, and I didn't think that the ring from last years MAGNS competition was worth tossing in the show submissions box as a keeper, it has been renovated into this funky twisted pendant and earrings with round faceted garnet beads.
Check out our web's jewellery pages to hunt for more new items that aren't being show here.
Enjoy.
--


No comments: